The Belgium-Bulgaria-Luxembourg Business Club is a non-profit making Association aimed at carrying out activities to private interest in terms of art. 2 para 4 of the Non-profit Legal Entities Act.
Goals and activities
The goals of the Club are:
1. to promote and assist in Bulgaria the development of the business relations between Belgian, Luxembourg and Bulgarian individuals and
2. to increase formal and informal contacts in Bulgaria between Bulgarian, Belgian and Luxembourg business people and legal entities.
To achieve its goals the Club and its members:
- organize and participate in national and international forums, seminars, meetings, symposia, colloquia and other business events;
- create and maintain contacts, take part and collaborate with organizations with similar goals and activities in Bulgaria or abroad;
- inform Belgian and Luxembourg individuals and legal entities about the possibilities of investment and the business opportunities in
- express views of Belgian and Luxembourg investors on the Bulgarian business environment and coordinate with other organizations and
business representations of other countries for joint actions or positions if considered appropriate.
The bodies of the Club are the General Assembly of the Club, the Executive Board, the Chairman of the Club and the Deputy Chairman.
September 11th, 2019
May 11th, 2019
May 9th, 2019
In 2019 the Belgian-Bulgarian-Luxembourg Business Club and the Embassy of the Kingdom of Belgium to Bulgaria will organize the 14th edition of the BELGIAN DAYS in BULGARIA.see more
Primus Inter Pares
The Primus Inter Pares Award was established in 2009 by the BBL BC to recognize the most successful Belgian company investing and developing business in Bulgaria.see more
October 10th - 18th
Belgium Days in Bulgaria 2019see more