The Belgium-Bulgaria-Luxembourg Business Club is a non-profit making Association aimed at carrying out activities to private interest in terms of art. 2 para 4 of the Non-profit Legal Entities Act.
Goals and activities
The goals of the Club are:
1. to promote and assist in Bulgaria the development of the business relations between Belgian, Luxembourg and Bulgarian individuals and
2. to increase formal and informal contacts in Bulgaria between Bulgarian, Belgian and Luxembourg business people and legal entities.
To achieve its goals the Club and its members:
- organize and participate in national and international forums, seminars, meetings, symposia, colloquia and other business events;
- create and maintain contacts, take part and collaborate with organizations with similar goals and activities in Bulgaria or abroad;
- inform Belgian and Luxembourg individuals and legal entities about the possibilities of investment and the business opportunities in
- express views of Belgian and Luxembourg investors on the Bulgarian business environment and coordinate with other organizations and
business representations of other countries for joint actions or positions if considered appropriate.
The bodies of the Club are the General Assembly of the Club, the Executive Board, the Chairman of the Club and the Deputy Chairman.
BBL Activities 2016 and plan 2017
August 24th, 2017
January 26th, 2016
October 7th, 2015
In 2017 the Belgian-Bulgarian-Luxembourg Business Club and the Embassy of the Kingdom of Belgium to Bulgaria will organize the 12th edition of the BELGIAN DAYS in BULGARIA.see more
Primus Inter Pares
The goal of the award Primus Interpares Award is to honor one of the BBL members who has excelled in a unique and inovative way.see more
BBL Business Club members organize and participate in national and international forums, seminars, meetings, symposia, colloquia and other business events.see more